Since 2007, E-Post has been the preferred local company for internet delivery service on Aruba, that processes your items purchased from anywhere in the United States of America. With more than five years’ experience in the market, E-Post is committed to provide the service that both our existing members and potential new clients deserve.
As per February 1, 2013, the contract with our former business partner expired, along this period E-Post re-engineered the handling procedures with Customs while established a strong alliance with PuntoMio that brings new opportunities for growth and improving the level of security and delivery speed. With you, our clients, as our highest priority, we are looking forward to extending our services and the exciting opportunities presented by a new partnership.
Our partner PuntoMio was founded in May 2008 by experts, with over 50 years of combined experience in Latin America and now the Caribbean, in the field of international customs and logistics. Headquartered in Florida, near the Miami International Airport, also known as the Gateway to the Americas, PuntoMio is perfectly situated to provide our customers with the fastest and most efficient delivery of their U.S. purchases anywhere.
We make the challenges associated with shopping in the U.S. a thing of the past by combining:
- The convenience of the Internet
- The utility of a 'virtual suite' U.S. postal address:
7701 NW 15th Street
Miami, FL 33106
- The logistical expertise of an international courier service
Our website, and the tools that come with it, provides unmatched service to our customers by creating one place where all of their US shopping needs can be met.
ePost Aruba provides you with:
- Your own address in the United States beginning from the time you register.
- Recommendations on where to shop in the U.S.A. and what to buy.
- Customs and Shipping information.
- Complete visibility and tracking of your purchases.
- Higher level of security.
- Faster delivery.
- Handling fee.
- If the item is determine to be a dangerous good, extra charges for especial documentation and transportation will be added.
Ready to Start?
Click here to register for your own ePost Aruba Address and begin to enjoy shopping from the U.S. just as if you lived there.